Saturday, February 26, 2011

How to negotiate!

Several months ago I wrote an article for Hubpages on the art of negotiation.  In my experience there are a few tried and true tips that can help anyone.. whether  you are buying a car or negotiating a multimillion dollar film deal.

Ten Negotiating Strategies


As an agent working in Hollywood, I have had to negotiate some pretty tough deals. When I was just starting out, negotiation was something that terrified me. How would I be able to talk to someone who might be smarter, more important, more experienced than I was? I quickly learned a few techniques that soothed my nerves and helped me make some very nice deals for my clients. If you follow these ten negotiating strategies you will be on your way!
You can read the rest of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment